Benefits of Sub-Sand Sea Water Abstraction
Fish farms, prawn hatcheries, research laboratories, swimming pools, marine aquaria and
desalination plants can all benefit from
a system pioneered on the English coast in 1965,
whereby the sea water is drawn from BELOW THE SAND in the beach.
(See Sub-Sand Sea Water
Intakes for a full account)
SWS Filtration Limited has successfully installed sub-sand sea water intakes worldwide
including the British Isles, Middle East and Far East. (See our track record)
THE PROVEN BENEFITS OF THIS TECHNIQUE INCLUDE............
- TOTAL EXCLUSION OF ALL FOULING ORGANISMS, PARASITES
- GREAT REDUCTION IN BACTERIA.
- BEACH SAND BECOMES AN ASSET AND NOT THE PROBLEM
IT OFTEN IS.
- ALL DEBRIS AND OIL POLLUTION EXCLUDED.
- ALL INCOMING WATER IS PRE-FILTERED.
- MORE CONSTANT TEMPERATURE AND SALINITY POSSIBLE.
- CONTINUOUS PUMPING IS OFTEN POSSIBLE FROM FLAT SANDY BEACHES EVEN WHEN THE TIDE IS OUT DUE TO THE RESERVOIR EFFECT Of THE BEACH.
SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM SWS FILTRATION LIMITED
For easy sites hardware alone can be supplied. For more difficult situations
formal consultancy advice is available and if required supervision during installation.
SWS pride themselves in being able to offer a personal service, based on 30 years of
experience in this highly specialized and unusual field. For further information please
consult our Site Data Questionnaire and then contact us for assistance:
SWS Filtration Ltd.,
NE61 4JB, U.K.
Tel. 01670 772214 Fax. 01670 772363